Published on February 29th, 2012 | by john.weir

35,000 new IT jobs in Australia – and migrants needed to fill them

Thousands of new jobs are set to be created in Australia’s digital economy, but there are not enough workers to fill them.

According to the Australian Computer Society, the booming digital economy may lead to the creation of 35,000 new ICT jobs by 2013, but Australia will not have enough candidates to fill these positions. The latest report found that while the digital economy was worth $100 billion last year and 14,000 new jobs would be created in 2012 with another 21,000 expected in 2013, university ICT enrolments were down in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia and Tasmania. According to the report, and TechWorld, national enrolments are now less than half the enrolment numbers of a decade ago.

ICT skills brought by migration were also down. The report found that temporary ICT migrants arriving in Australia declined 25 per cent in 2011 to 8,530.

ACS chief executive, Alan Patterson, said that the Compendium confirmed Australia’s urgent need for coordinated policy focus on ICT given its value and the demands in the broader economy for skills. “Although ICT demand is increasing even in uncertain economic conditions, the number of domestic students choosing ICT as a career is insufficient to meet demand,” he said in a statement.

Patterson added that ICT enrolments are continuing to decline as a percentage of all higher education enrolments and the drop in skilled ICT migration suggests Australian employment requirements cannot be met easily.

Looking for a new career in IT in Australia ? Come to Down Under Live in Birmingham on the 26th & 27th May 2012.

Tags:

About the Author

71 Responses to 35,000 new IT jobs in Australia – and migrants needed to fill them

1. Rahul says:

Hi

I am interested in moving to Australia, i am IT professional (SAP Consultant) with 6 year of exp.

Need your help, please suggest.

Thanks
    Rahul

2. Arsal says:

I am interested , I am Software Test Analyst and PHP developer having 4+ years of experience.

Need your assistance.

Thanks
    Arsal

3. Erick says:

I am interested, I’m an engineer in telecommunications and electronics with master’s degree in business administration and management (MBA), currently pursuing Masters in Management Information Technologies.
    I have experience in telecommunications networks, administration and as a university professor.
    I am interested in working in Australia. Someone could help me to apply for the vacancy?
    Thank you very much for your help.

4. Vinay Aradhya says:

Hi , I have 6 Years of (IT infrastructure) exp with Multiple operating system,

Please help

Thanks,
    Vinay

5. Mustafa Muhammad says:

Hi
    I am very much interested in moving to Australia / New zealand. I have 4+ years of experience in c++.
    can you please assist me?

Best Regards

6. Balakarthikeyan says:

Hi

I am interested in moving to Australia, I am IT professional (IBM Maximo Techno Functional Consultant) more than 5 year of exp and over all IT exp more than 10
    IBM Maximo 7 Certified Technical Consultant

Need your help, please suggest.

7. Balakarthikeyan says:

Hi

I am interested in moving to Australia, i am IT professional (IBM Maximo Techno Functional Consultant) with more that 5 year of exp and overall IT more than 10 yrs

Need your help, please suggest.

Thanks and Regards
    Bala

8. Muhammad Rizwan says:

Hi

I would like to work in AU or NZ.

I have a 10+ years of experience in Treasury Front Office business with exposure to FX, MM, Fixed Income, TMU Sales and Equity domain. My responsibilities were inter-bank trading, book management, handling internal, external and central bank audits, budgeting and transfer pricing between books.

My IT related responsibilities involved setting-up Treasury business in newly established Retail and Islamic banks. I was mainly involved in implementation of Core Banking solutions, Reuters and Bloomberg dealing system setup in Treasuries of most of the Banks I worked.

I have also worked as Business Engineer and Test Manager for Automated Trading System (FX) and Spirit Asia (Structured Products) Order Management system implementation with downstream interfacing with TEMENOS T24.

Along-with my degree in Banking & Finance, I have also attained professional IT certifications as ISTQB Certified Tester and Oracle Certified Professional.

Please advice and assist.

Thanks
    Regards
    Muhammad Rizwan

9. Rocc says:

here you can post skills and see if you can get sponsored

Also type in skilled work visa into google.

There is an eligiblity test that you can find on the site or google search
    just make sure it’s on immi.gov.au
    Basically, just start feeling out the visa

10. Wasim Zia says:

Hi Lian Blanthorn.

I am interested in moving to Australia, I am IT professional and +8 years of experience in IT Infrastructure, IT Operation and ITC Services Development & implementation. Please Suggest

Regards,
    Wasim Zia

11. Muhammad Shafiq says:

Hi,
    I have been living in Australia for the last 6 years and an IT graduate here from Australian University. I have applied for my PR in May 2009 but i am still waiting for my application outcome. It is so frustrating to wait for that long and without my wife. I am currently working in IT industry but still have got my PR. What a shame………….
    i have so many Friends who have IT experience and are graduated from here but still they are driving taxis and no body give them a job in their fields. You can imagine the reality in this 35,000 new jobs.

regards,
    Muhammad Shafiq

• Sandy says:

hi Shafiq,

getting a job in IT is very tough here. event hough you have experience in IT . i have 5+ years of IT experience. but i have not received any intw call till now. m here from past 3 months. i have seen lots of educated ppl dont have option other than driving a taxi. getting PR is also a luck here!!

l have seen ppl after studing from here also not getting the jobs in their fields…its really very much frustrating stuation. you are lucky man that atleast you have got job in IT.

thanks

12. Ross Boughton says:

Unless you have SAP or Mining experience there’s not much in WA where I’ve been living and working since 1988. I was born in Australia and so PR is not a problem for me :-)

I’ve been looking for jobs in management, project management, team leadership and software engineering (my background) since August 2011, having been made redundant from a job of 6+ years due to the increased AUD:USD exchange rate.

My ICT experience covers 40+ years but it seems the breadth and depth of my skills and experience doesn’t “tick the right boxes” for recruiters – easier to employ a youngster while he still knows everything!

13. Sachin Kale says:

Good Day,

I am interested in moving to Australia, i am IT professional (System Administrator) with exp and overall IT more than 8 yrs

Need your help, please suggest.

Thanks,

Sachin

14. Hi There,

Please can you assist me as I have been eagerly waiting to relocate to Australia. It has been 6 months now and I have sent my resume to recruiters in OZ and have received a great response however a visa is requested everytime. It is costing me a lot of money to relocate but was hoping to receive a letter of employment in order to fasten the process. I have been qualified by migration agents but the road ahead is a long and tideous exercise and exhausting too. I am 12 years in IT and have 10 years bid management experience and have qualified with an APMP accreditation. Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanking you .

Best Rgs,
    ROSHINEE NAIDOO

15. Rony Zlochevsky says:

Erik and others looking to come to Australia.

Despite of this expected high demand for IT employers, you always have to keep in mind that you will need good savings of money and expectations.

First of all, to be interesting for a company, you will need a legal permission to work (with the PR everything would help more then working VISA) and, obviously, a good level of english.

Besides that, you will need good references in Australia. Without that, companies can’t know if you are good as a person and as an australian employer. That’s something they really care about and will check before hiring you.

As this can take a long time, you will need to hold the finances and, of course your expectations as well. Specially, if you are coming with your family.

Anyway, I do encourage you to always keep focusing on your target and don’t give up. At the same time that the barriers will be hard to overcome, they will push you up to be stronger for the next difficulties.

16. Rony Zlochevsky says:

To Erik and others looking to move to Australia.

That’s really good to see news like this. But, despite of this good forecast, you always have to keep in mind that you will need good savings of money and expectations.

First of all, arriving in a new place won’t be that easy if you are not going for vacations… The first thing you will face, probably will be: “Ok, I got here, and now…from where should I start? ” Don’t worry, if you arrived it is because you have made the decision to come and will be rewarding to find each answer and solve each problem!

But let us focus in the job matter…

To be interesting for a company, you will need a legal permission to work (with the PR everything would be easier!) and, obviously, a good level of english.

Besides that, you will need good experience and references in Australia. Without that, companies can’t know if you are the best choice either as a person or as an employer. That’s something they will really check before hiring you. As the culture might be a lot different from your home country to Australia, employers may not want to take the risk of hiring someone that they don’t know if he/she is adapted to local social costumes and working standards. Last but not least, it might be hard for them to check overseas references.

In sum, as it can take a time to finally get your job, you will need to hold the finances and your expectations as well. Specially, if you are intending to come with your family.

Before taking any decision, it is important to know the obstacles you will face. Anyway, I do encourage you to always keep focusing on your target and never give up. At the same time that the barriers will be hard to overcome, they will push you up to be stronger for the next difficulties.

Regards,

Rony

17. Binayak P Silwal says:

Hi,

I am Software Engineer in Test, I have more than 3 years of experience and I am currently working in London. I’d be more than interested to move to sunny Australia.

Any tips would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Binayak

18. Hariharan says:

Hi

I have 10+ years of experience and an SAP FICO consultant. Please let me know in which city can I get maximum opportunities in SAP.

19. Naresh Lakshminarayanan says:

Hi,

I have 5.5 yrs of experience in Software Testing in India. I am looking at migrating to Australia and any help in getting a job in Australia would be very helpful.

Regards,
    Naresh L.

20. Srinivasan says:

Hi ,

I have 6 yrs of exp in Software Testing i india. I am looking for migrating to Australia. Can anybody help me job opning in testing area in SA and other part of Australia.

Ragards,
    Srinivasan

21. Muhammad Kamran says:

Hi,

I have 8 years of experience in Software development using C#.Net, VB.Net and VC++. I am interested to move to Australia. Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Regards

22. Devjit Sahota says:

Hi

I have 3+ years of experience in Software Testing and recently migrated to Australia, Melbourne. I am looking for a testing job.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Devjit Sahota.

23. Hi,

I have 5 years of experience as IT in a Call Center BPO Company. I am interested in moving to Australia, i am IT professional (System Administrator) with exp and overall IT more than 7yrs

Need your help, please suggest.

24. John Clarke says:

I have 10 years experience of delivering high quality and effective training of all popular versions of Microsoft office to groups or on a one to one basis. I give tuition from basic to a very advanced level. I am also adept at designing training materials and creating tutorial handouts. My website will give you information http://www.key-ict-training.co.uk

25. Muhammad Hammad Siddiqui says:

HI,

I have 2+ years experience in Software Development and currently working in Sidat Hyder Morshed Technologies as an Analyst Programmer. Interested in this opportunity.

Thanks
    Muhammad Hammad Siddiqui
    +92.323.2478225

26. Fotis Zafeiriou says:

Significant experience in the Planning, Architecture, Design, Build, Implementation and Operation Phases of Enterprise systems
    Experience in full lifecycle management process on projects and the ability to implement lifecycle management processes on projects.
    Ability to understand and mould business strategies & requirements into innovative logical architectures and engineering solutions.
    Ability to lead projects covering many technology areas
    Specialties

– Backup Expert
    – SAN Fabric Management
    – Enterprise Storage
    – Replication Techniques
    – Capacity Management
    – Performance Tuning
    – Yellow Belt Six Sigma
    – Detailed knowledge of ITIL v3, ISO20000, SOH
    – Working knowledge of asset management, specifically software licensing
    – Working knowledge of business continuity planning and disaster recovery

27. Giacomo says:

Hello,
    I want move to Australia. I have 3 Years of IBM software experience.
    You can contact me for my cv
    Thank you.
    Giacomo

28. shahbaz akmal says:

HI,

I have 5 years experience in Assistant coordination engineer and currently working in Forensic science laboratroy Lahore, pakistan Interested in this opportunity.

Thanks
    Muhammad Shahbaz akmal
    +923088804799

29. youssef aani says:

i want to live and work in Australia, i will organize my life to find someone who can sponsor me to migrate in australia. I’m a gun php developer who are launching invoicissimo.com today, i’m a WP architect, now i’m a web developer of the first italian carrier, i m also a building surveyor student, i speak 4 language if we considere my poor english (FR,AR,IT).

someone can help me to find a job in Australia? (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/)

30. Erl Prochina says:

Hi,

I’am an IT / Telecommunication Engineer with 9 yrs relevant experience in a leading telecommunication company in the United Arab Emirates and IT Professional. I would like to build and explore a career with my potentials.

Please review my profile for your reference:

Looking forward for a promising future.

Thanks
    Erlwynn Prochina

31. Mayank says:

I am a director of an IT company in Australia.
    I could sponsor candidates with right skills and get you a job with shortage of skills in Australia.
    If you meet the requirements for the jobs advertised, please forward me your details.
    Cheers.

• sudheer says:

Hi Mayank,
      I am sudheer from india, hyderabad and i have 4+ years of experince in Datawarehousing, ETL Informatica and please let me know whether you have the option to sponsor for me..

regards
      Sudheer

• Achila Liyanarachchi says:

Hi,

I’m a Software Engineer with 6 years experience is PHP/MySql. Currently I’m working in Pearson (Pvt) Ltd, Sri Lanka office as a Senior Software Engineer / Tech Lead.

I am interested in moving to Australia, so please send me an email to acliyanarachchi@gmail.com

Linkedin : lk.linkedin.com/in/acliyanarachchi

32. Md. Zahed Parvez says:

I am a System Administrator and have more than 7 years of working experiences in Networks, Systems & Security Administration in Central Office & Remote Offices of my current organization.

Besides, I am a MCP,MCTS,MCITP and have lots of Virtualization (VMWare VSphere 4.1) Training and hands-On experiences.

Based on above things, I am interested to get an opportunity to work in Australia.

If is there any recruiter wants to recruit IT professional, please go through my profile in LinkedIn and I hope I may get a call for further steps.

My Email Address is : mz_pvz2001@yahoo.com

Thanks and regards

Md. Zahed Parvez

33. Parmeet Gujral says:

Hi,
    I have 2 years of work experience in Accenture India in SAP-Utilities domain.

If there are any opportunities in SAP Utilities domain in Australia, I am interested to work in those projects.

LinkedIn Profile: http://in.linkedin.com/pub/parmeet-gujral/49/72/a39
    Email ID: parmeetgujral@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
    Parmeet Gujral

34. Quintin says:

Hi

I will try to attend the Down Under Live in Birmingham (I’m on the south East side of Greater London). My family and I are currently in the throws of completing our Aussie visa application (just done my health checks).

I have about 12 years experience in development in various sectors, namely health, membership, and investment banking (current role). I am involved in the full development and life cycle.

Technologies most used:
    Oracle RDBMS databases (version 7.3.4 to 11G),
    Oracle forms reports (versions 6i to 10G)
    Java (1.4, 5 and 6) with swing, spring/hibernate and more
    Toad
    Xml
    Source control (CVS, PVCS, subversion, sourcesafe)
    Unix
    HTML
    Flex

Qualifications:
    BSc(hons) Computer Science 2:1
    Oracle Certified Professional
    Sun Certified Programmer

Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/quintin-stephenson/6/5b9/28a
    Email: Please contact me via linkedin

Regards
    Quintin Stephenson

35. Mahabub says:

Hi

I am interested in moving to Australia, i am IT professional (SEO Expert) with 6 year of exp.

Qualifications:
    BSc(hons) Computer Science
    SEO Expert

Email: milo9rai@yahoo.com

Regards
    Mahabub

36. Abbas Hashemian says:

PHP5.3, MySQL & MySQLi, Netbeans, phpDesigner +
    Skilled for https, OpenSSL, security risks, any slq or command or other type of injections, symmetric and asymmetric encryptions +
    Visio DB planning, phpMyAdmin DB design, skilled for Restrictive relation base design on DB server +
    ASP.Net AJAX, C#, MSSQL, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 & 2010 +
    Javascript, jQuery(ajax,json,plugins) +
    cross browser compatibility, Firebug and Firebug lite, IE FF Chrome Safari Opera and some times netscape +

23 years old
    Mathematics diploma
    No university education because of financial weakness
    From Tehran, Iran
    Seeking for Australian visa sponsored job opportunity (457 or RSMS) to emigrate to Australia.

37. vijay Rao says:

Please send me your email ID…will send my CV ,
    Already in final Process for NEWZEALAND for work permit…Kindly send me details….as My sell working as HR AVP IT STAFFING, & My spouse working as Sr. Delivery Manager with IBM….both kids – US Citizens…
    Can Relocate in a very short notice Period.
    Best Reagdrs,
    vj

38. Bratati says:

Hi

I am interested in moving to Australia, i am marketing professional with 1 year of exp.

Qualifications:
    B.E
    M.B.A

Regards
    Bratati

39. Serg says:

Hello,

I’m interested in moving to Australia.
    8+ years of experience in systems administration
    – SCCM administrator
    – MS Windows environment
    IELTS 6.5

Best regards,
    Serg

40. David Sciarrino says:

I would be interested. I have experience in high tech system development and project management. CRM systems, pricing system, ERP, Inventory management, distributed software, web based systems, etc. I also have experience in Intellectual Property licensing, licensing operations, and systems development for licensing companies.

41. mae says:

Hi,

Good day, I’m interested in moving to Australia. I have few relatives who live in Victoria, Melbourne. They want me to visit them for vacation but I can’t leave my work here in Cebu, Philippines not unless I’ll be working there. I’m a programmer for 4 yrs. I used PHP/MySQL for almost 3 yrs and a year in ASP.net/C#.

Thanks,
    Mae

42. Chris says:

Hello,

I am an IT system engineer with 8 years experience and I am planning to move permantly to Australia. I am thinking of Sydney or Melbourne but I am open to proposes.
    My certifications are : MCP,MCITP (Virtual servers),MCSA 2003 servers,MCTS.
    from Oracle part : OCA 10 & 11g, and I study and graduate as electronic engineer in technological institute in Greece.

Thank you for your time and congratulations for this post.
    Chris

43. sateesh says:

Hello,

I am an IT system engineer with 8 years experience and I am planning to move permanently to Australia any city.
    My certifications are : Solaris 10,VMware,ITL and ISM ( Information storage management).
    My skill set includes Sun Solaris 8/9/10,Linux ,AIX, VM ware ( ESX 4.1,4.1i)Veritas/Sun Volume Manager, Veritas Clusters, HP-UX administration concepts ,shell scripting ,SAN storage Administrator and Network Administrator, Currently I am working in Singapore AT&T as Unix engineer.
    I had one plus years of AUS-Sydney local experience in EDS (client Comman wealth bank of Australia).

Kindly contact my mobile +65 91089319 for any further details.

Best Regards,
    Sateesh.

44. Khalid Nabil says:

Hi,

I’m a Core-Banking consultant, with 5+ years of experience, working currently for an Islamic Bank in the GCC region, specifically in the field of financial control & reconciliation, IT project management & Banking product consultancy…

I’m looking forward to moving to Australia, for the sake of expanding my knowledge-base, as well as grasping a various potential banking opportunities that haven’t been explored in Australia’s market…

You can refer to my LinkedIn profile (available below) for full details on my expertise & credentials…

LinkedIn Profile: http://qa.linkedin.com/in/knabil

Regards,
    Khalid

45. Gary Hanson says:

I am in Australia, and Australian I have 14 +years experience 13 of those as an IT/IS Manager but I am unemployed. I see jobs advertised daily, apply but so do 20 other people, so my question is where are these jobs and at what level? If there is a skill shortage what is the skill set needed?

I have worked up to 80+ hours a week regularly for my previous employer so it isn’t as though I am adverse to hard work. It looks as though its who you know not what you know.

46. Vikrant Shrivastava says:

Hello,

I’m interested in moving to Australia.
    3 years of experience in Telecom Industry (IBM Tivoli Netcool and Java).

– Netcool administrator
    – Netcool integration with different EMS( OSSRC,SOE etc)
    – Good command in Java

please help me in getting the jobs in Australia.

thanks,
    Vikrant Shrivastava (vikrantjiet@gmail.com)

47. Rafa Peter says:

Greetings Members

I am interested in moving to Australia, i am ICT Business analyst and IT project management, professional with 2 year of exp.

Qualifications:
    Bsc IT (from India)
    M.B.A with emphasis in technology management (From Regents College London, Netherlands and Webster University US)
    Good day
    Kind regards
    Peter

48. Rafa Peter says:

Greetings Members

I am interested in moving to Australia, an ICT Business analyst and IT project management professional with 3 year of exp.

Qualifications:
    Bsc IT (from India)
    Good day
    Kind regards
    Peter

49. Artemy Lukoshkov says:

Hi,
    I’m interesting to move to Australia and work in IT industry.
    I have 13 years production expirience as a software engineer.

My LinkedIn profile is:

Best regards,
    Artemy

50. Australian IT worker says:

What a load of rubbish!

The Australian IT job market is the lowest it has been for 20 years! You just need to talk to any Australian Job Agent and they will tell you the same.

51. Arpit says:

I am Dotnet Developer with 2 Years of experience. I want to migrate to Austrailia for work permit OR PR..Please guide me…

52. Atul says:

Hi

I am interested in moving to Australia,I have more than 8 years of experience in managing IT services.
    Having more than 8 years’ experience in IT service delivery and operational management .With a robust attitude towards driving service improvement and improved customer experience while maintaining agreed business procedures.
    Strong operational management, process implementation abilities pooled with analytical, problem solving, people management & soft skills.

Certifications
    • ITIL V3 foundation
    • Internal auditor for ISO 9001
    • Internal auditor for ISO 20000
    • MCSA : Messaging
    • CCNA
    • Trained in Project Management

Specialties
    • ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, Service management and Process improvement
    • ITSM Processes
    • Process Re-engineering for ITSM and Operational processes
    • Working on RFP’s
    • Managing projects.
    • Building datacenters & managing datacenter services.

My linked in profile URL is

Thanks
    Atul

53. Usman Shehzad says:

Hi

This opportunity seems to be really good. I am interested in relocating (immigration) to AUS/NZ having diversed experience of over 6 years in IT & Services, Telecommunication and Banking industries.

– IT Project Management
    – Business Administration & Technology Management
    – Financial Planning, Analysis, & Management
    – Requirements Management & Business Analysis
    – Business Applications
    – IT Infrastructure

Regards
    Usman Shehzad

54. Angelica says:

Hi, I am a telecommunications engineer and I will like to work in Australia or New Zealand, where can I find these jobs?

55. Vidmantas says:

Hi,

I have 8 years of experience in Software Engineering, from development to management, mostly in Java/Java EE.

I am coming to Australia in the end of July as a permanent resident and have started to looking for a job.

If you have a position for a Java Engineer/Developer, please do not hesitate to contact me via LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/maskoliunas

Thanks,
    Vidmantas

56. Vaughn Dumas says:

With regards to Canberra, remember one thing:

Many of the IT jobs are for the government, with the majority of them requiring security clearance. You can only get clearance if you are a citizen. This makes it very difficult for permanent residents, like myself, to get jobs.

There are many jobs in the other major centres as well. If you want to come to Canberra, just make sure you can support yourself for a few months.

57. Anthony says:

hi,
    i am interest to work in aus also.i am a network engineer and i have more the 4 years experience in networking.thanks

58. Tarun says:

Hello!

It is great to be working at NZ. I have 7 years of experience in IT industry working on Oracle, MySQL databases and PHP, AJAX, JQuery, JAVA for development. With qualifications like B.Sc.(Geo), PGDM(Finance) I would be able to find greater scope of working at NZ.

59. Diego says:

Hi,
    I am an international student finishing in June 2012, my Master of Information Technology in Management at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia. I have been applying for several jobs before finishing my Masters degree; however, most of the companies ask for people able to work full time and I have not found any company so far, that is willing to sponsor any IT graduated. This is quite a shame because companies are not willing to invest in the talent of the Australian market before looking at people currently not living down under. I would like to apply for a job in Australia as I am a professional highly capable to accomplish the standards of the industry. I would like also to work in New Zealand as an IT professional.

60. Bassam says:

Hello
    My name is Bassam Elbiltagi,

i’m a Senior web designer. and mobile apps designer

I am interested in moving to Australia,

I am a well-organized person and a responsible team player who works well with diverse cultures at all levels. My work experience over 9 years in Web, Graphic and mobile apps design have enabled me to gain an understanding of design principles, printing processes, web design, and various computer software.

In addition, I have strong technical and interpersonal skills, I am fluent in English, Arabic and little Turkish. I believe that my cultural background can contribute to developing designs.

My updated portfolio including web, graphic and mobile designs at: http://bassamology.deviantart.com/gallery/

i have some apps on the App store,Google play,BB, and OVI store

Thanks you for your consideration. I appreciate your time in reviewing my qualifications and look forward to speaking with you at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

61. bobydu says:

Hello,
    I have over 12 years of work experience in IT infrastructure support, design, consulting and advisory. From past 5 years I am working as cloud architect and advisor. I have couple of patent pending analytics in the cloud computing domain. I have GSM 174 AU PR.
    I would like to know,
    1. where are the cloud jobs (which cities)
    2. how long it takes to get the job (in weeks)
    3. what would be the salary (min)

Cheers,
    bobydu

62. Ronald says:

Hello,

I am an embedded software engineer with 10 yeardswork experience. I would love to work in Australia.

Kind regards, Ronald

63. Mariano says:

Hi,

My name is Mariano Corroto, I´m a Systems Engineer (Computer Science Engineer) with more tha 7 years of experience in diferent proyects.
    I´m completely interesting in this oportunity.

Nowadays I´m living in Melbourne, Australia. It´s not important to me to move on another aussie city or even country.

Thanks,
    Mariano

64. Edvaldo says:

Hello,

I have over 15 years of work experience in IT infrastructure industry,design, consulting, supporting.
    I currently work at Sherwin-Williams in São Paulo / Brazil.

I would like to know,

1. Where arethe IT Infrastructure job (which cities)
    2. how long it takes to get the job (in weeks)
    3. what would be the salary (min)

Please donot hesitate to contact me, more details please see the linkedin.

Need your help, please suggest.

Edvaldo

65. Anoop says:

Hi,

I am having a rich experience of 9+ years on AS/400, RPG, CL, DB2, SQL, COBOL/400, LiFE/400 and SMART/400 in Insurance Domain, I have worked for different geographies for the implementation and supporting Life Insurance business.

I am interested for opportunities in Australia or New Zealand. Please let me know the email address of concerned person who can help me to achieve my goal.

Many Thanks,
    Anoop

66. Greetings,

I am a recent MBA graduate from the United States. My concentrations are in Organizational Leadership and International Business, and I have 3 years of experience in management and approximately 10 years in customer service. I would love to look into opportunities to live and work abroad and am greatly interested in what Australia and New Zealand have to offer.

Whitney Foreman

67. Eugenio B. Candelaria says:

I have a total of 28 years of IT experience.
    • Over 4 years of solid experience in Data Integration, Data-Warehousing, Conversion, Migration and Data-Archiving using Informatica PowerCenter and 2 yrs using DataStage ETL Tools.
    • 6 years of experience in Business Intelligence and Reports Data Analysis, Excel and Access Report 2003/2007 components, Crystal Report XI, Xcelcius, OBIEE, Business Object XI Rel. 3.2, and IBM Cognos;
    • 12+ years of experience in programming using PL/SQL and highly proficient with Oracle database implementations, TOAD/SQL Developer.

I would love to check into opportunities to live and work abroad and am greatly interested in what Australia have to offer.

thanks